About This Episode
If you're a tester, you might be wondering why you should care about security testing. In this episode, I'll discuss why having security testing skills is more important than you might think. Discover some security topics that can help advance your career, and get a preview of some of the actionable sessions and speakers on the docket of this year's SecureGuild online conference.
The Test Guild Automation Podcast is sponsored by the fantastic folks at Sauce Labs. Try it for free today!
- SecureGuild 2020
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Cyber Security Job Hunting with Owanate Bestman
- DevSecOps Blind Spots with Wilson Mar
- The Art of Network Penetration Testing with Royce Davis
- Next Generation DevSecOps with Cindy Blake
- Data Poisoning and Adversarial AI with Dr. Arash Rahnama
Rate and Review TestGuild
Thanks again for listening to the show. If it has helped you in any way, shape or form, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page. Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.