Why Sauce is Boss
This is the 50th episode of Test Talks, and I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than to feature an interview with the CEO of TestTalks’ Exclusive Sponsor, Sauce Labs.
In this episode you’ll discover why Sauce Is Boss as I speak with the new CEO of Sauce Labs, Charles Ramsey about his vision for Sauce Labs and how Sauce's awesome products and services can help you succeed with all your testing, automation & CI efforts.
About Charles Ramsey
Charles Ramsey is the CEO of Sauce Labs with more than more than 25 years of industry experience. Prior to joining Sauce Labs, Ramsey was an early member of the Quest Software management team, where he served as vice president of World Wide Marketing and Sales.
He is a former Venture Partner at JMI Equity and has also served on the Board of Directors at notable companies such as Configuresoft, Inc. and ServiceNow, Inc. Early in his career, Ramsey rose to vice president, North America Sales for Computer Intelligence, a division of Ziff Davis, after beginning his career with the IBM National Accounts Division in a variety of sales assignments.
Charles has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, San Diego and a Master of Information Management from the American Graduate School of International Management.
Quotes & Insights from this Test Talk
- Sauce Labs allows developers and QA testers to test against very complicated environments in the cloud.
- As more and more device types and OS become increasingly complex the ability for a company to maintain that environment becomes overly consumptive of time, energy and money.
- Sauce Labs takes care of all the maintenance so that you can concentrate on what matters to you most — testing and development.
- Sauce Labs helps you accelerate the time it takes you to develop software and to get it into the hands of your customers.
- Sauce Labs can help enterprise level shift-left changes that many bigger companies are experiencing as they move from legacy to more agile practices.
- The engineer, the tester, the developer owns Sauce Lab's success
- If you have management that pushes a product or service down to their teams the teams will reject it
- Charles would love to hear from the TestTalks listeners so feel free to contact him! Seriously how can you not love a company who's CEO leaves his actual phone number to hear from their companies customers!
Connect with Charles
- Phone: 949-293-2368
- Email: cramsey[@]saucelabs.com
May I Ask You For a Favor?
Thanks again for listening to the show. If it has helped you in any way, shape or form, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
Special offer for TestTalks listeners, get 20 hours of automated testing for free when you sign-up with promo code testtalks14 (more info).