Test Management using QAComplete
In this episode, Masha Kozinets, Director of Product Management for QAComplete and TestComplete, and Jeffrey Martin, an engineer at SmartBear, go over how a test management tool like QAComplete can help you achieve test automation awesomeness with the ability to plan, organize and schedule all your tests.
About SmartBear Software
SmartBear is the choice of more than two million software professionals and over 25,000 organizations in 90 countries that use its products to build and deliver the world’s best software applications. The company’s user centric application management solutions support the key software delivery processes of development, testing,API readiness and application performance management across desktop, Web and mobile platforms. With millions of developers, testers and operations teams already using its products, SmartBear is profitable, growing, global and poised to support the emergence of DevOps.
Quotes & Insights from this Test Talk
- QAComplete is a product that users use to manage their tests. Smartbear calls this “Test Orchestration”
- QAComplete recently won it's 4th Jolt award – this year being for Productivity in its testing tools category.
- TestComplete integrates seamlessly with QAComplete
- Main reason users love QAComplete is because it acts as a central hub to manage all your testing activity.
- Has a well documented REST API, included free with a QAComplete license, that allows you to integrate any tool with QAComplete.
- Smartbear is known for affordable solutions and really focuses on their customers needs and requests.
- QAComplete contains four main modules, Releases, Requirements ,Test , and Defects
- QAComplete 9.9 contains version that introduces new and improved integration with TestComplete
- QAComplete main site
- QAComplete resources
- Paul Bruce Performance Testing using LoadUi
- Mike Giller -SoapUI and API Testing
Connect with SmartBear
- Twitter: @SmartBear
- SmartBear's Blog: http://blog.smartbear.com/
- SmartBear's home site: http://smartbear.com/
May I Ask You For a Favor?
Thanks again for listening to the show. If it has helped you in any way, shape or form, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.