Answers to JoeColantonio.com's Top 5 Email Questions
In this episode Joe answers the top 5 email questions he gets asked at joecolantonio.com. They are:
- Can I use selenium to test rest services?
- How should I go about learning Selenium. Are there any books / video training that you recommend
- Can you send me the latest HP QTP/UFT/LoadRunner patches?
- What test tool/technology should I learn?
- What’s better QTP or Selenium?
- How to get started with Rest-Assured
- How to post a JSON request using Rest-Assured
- How to download patches for HP
- How to keep your test automation skills up-to-date
- Selenium Sucks! QTP Rules
- UFT 11.53 Critical Patch Release
- Review – Selenium WebDriver Basics with Java Video Course
- Book Review – Java for Testers
- Review – Automated Web Testing with Selenium and C# Video Course
Alan Richardson's Online Courses:
John Sonmez Online Courses
Connect with Joe
- Joe's Blog
- TestTalks Feedback – firstname.lastname@example.org