What Selenium 2.46.0 Includes
Here is what's been enhanced/fixed/changed in the latest 2.46.0 versions:
- Critical Selenium Server compile issue resolved.
- Weird Safari issue with Selenium randomly updating page fixed.
- The ability to add custom annotations to the PageFactory added.
- Beta Marionette driver added.
- Firefoxdriver now supported on OpenBSD
- Much, much more! Check out the full Selenium Java Changelog
- The DriverService has been improved.
- Firefox event support for newer versions added.
- New PhantomJS commandline arguments added.
- Many PageFactory improvements added.
- Added FindsByAllAttribute to .NET PageFactory implementation. This allows the user to specify that an element must match the criteria of all of the FindsBy attributes a property or field is marked with in order to be found by the PageFactory.
- Much, much more! Check out the full Selenium C# Changelog
- Firefox 38 support added
- httpd.js garbage collection performance issue fixed.
- Chromedriver port race condition fixed
- Retry binding to ports unavailable by EADDRNOTAVAIL (#394).
Remove Presto-Opera support (Blink-based Opera still supported)
- Fix aborted rubygems.org release
- Firefox support added up to 38
- BlackBerry browser support
- Support for Presto-Opera removed
- Firefox extension extraction fixes
- PhantomJs process management fixes
- Comparing remote web element for equality does not require a remote command
- Issues Fixed: (gcode) 8493, 8521, 8498, 8274, 8497, 5923
- Issues Fixed: (github) 401
For More Selenium WebDriver Changes Info
To get the full change log info for each language make sure to check out the official change docs at: