HP Discover Recap and a Sneak Peek of LeanFT
In this episode, discover my top takeaways from this year’s HP Discover conference, and get a sneak peek of the new HP automation tool that is going to blow your mind.
Quotes & Insights from this Test Talk
- Codar – Automate the deployment of your applications by using a graphical topology designer, trigger deployments automatically with Jenkins, and embrace existing content from Chef, Docker, Amazon Web Services, and more.
- AppPulse – A Saas based solution that monitor websites, Cloud, and SaaS services instantly from the perspective of your end-user.
- HP LeanFT, which allows software developers and testers to leverage continuous testing and continuous delivery methodologies to rapidly build, test, and deliver secure, high quality applications.
- LeanFT does not replace UFT
- LeanFT supports C# and Java
- Using LeanFT allows you to leverage the same exact tools that your developers use.
- It's confirmed Jonathon Wrights is a test automation cyborg
- Applitools will integrate with LeanFT
Connect with HPDiscover
- Blog: http://livestream.com/HewlettPackard/LV2015
May I Ask You For a Favor?
Thanks again for listening to the show. If it has helped you in any way, shape or form, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
Special offer for TestTalks listeners, get 20 hours of automated testing for free when you sign-up with promo code testtalks14 (more info).
Go Joe go!
Nicely done. Great point on (paraphrase) “web testing still happens on a Desktop product” and the Selenium challenge.