SmartBear's TestComplete Platform helps you create repeatable and accurate automated tests across multiple devices, platforms and environments quickly and easily. The latest version of TestComplete is now even better with its support of Selenium WebDriver and unit testing. Today we’ll talk about all things test automation-related with TestComplete.
Masha Kozinets – Director of Product Management for QAComplete and TestComplete
Jeffery Martin – an engineer at SmartBear supporting QAComplete and TestComplete
About SmartBear Software
SmartBear is the choice of more than two million software professionals and over 25,000 organizations in 90 countries that use its products to build and deliver the world’s best software applications. The company’s user centric application management solutions support the key software delivery processes of development, testing,API readiness and application performance management across desktop, Web and mobile platforms. With millions of developers, testers and operations teams already using its products, SmartBear is profitable, growing, global and poised to support the emergence of DevOps.
Quotes & Insights from this Test Talk
- SmartBear is one of the few test tool vendors that are actually embracing open- source tools like Selenium.
- Existing customers get the new functionality with a simple update.
- Users can point to their developer’s unit test. TestComplete supports: JUnit, TestNG, PyUnit, Ruby, PHPUnit and NUnit frameworks.
- Jim Evans (one of the key contributors to the Selenium project)helped the TestComplete team choose the functionality that would help enhance Selenium, like reporting.
- Selenium only supports testing browser but now, paired with TestComplete, you can automate pretty much any technology all within one tool.
- Much, much more!
Connect with SmartBear
- Twitter: @SmartBear
- SmartBear’s Blog: http://blog.smartbear.com/
- SmartBear’s home site: http://smartbear.com/
- Masha LinkedIn
- Jeffrey LinkedIn
May I Ask You For a Favor?
Thanks again for listening to the show. If it has helped you in any way, shape or form, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
Sponsored by Sauce Labs
Special offer for TestTalks listeners, get 20 hours of automated testing for free when you sign-up with promo code testtalks14 (more info).