Agile Test Plans
Are you moving from waterfall to AGILE? Are you doing AGILE wrong? Want to save time creating your test plans? In this episode Lance shares with us how we can create effective one page test plans that fit into AGILE.
About Lance Kind
Lance Kind lives in Xiamen, China, Seattle, Washington, and spaces in between. There he does Agile consulting and writes science fiction, and currently has an animated SciFi movie in production called “Miss Wisenheimer and the Aliens”(LIKE us on FaceBook). He publishes Nook and Kindle books under the name Lancer Kind, and can be contacted at LancerKind@gmail.com.
Quotes & Insights
Listen to this episode of Test Talks for some great quotes & insight, including the following:
- Why do testers end up hating AGILE
- What the Tuckman model is and how it can help you do AGILE better
- Lance shares a TestTalks first — an anti-resource
- You remember “Am I Hot or Not?” where you browse through images and decide what’s hot? Well then you’ll LOVE Am I BEHAVIORAL or Not?
- If your scrum teams are based on software components then YOU'RE NOT DOING AGILE!
- To change the results of your work you need to change yourself.
- How Google creates their test plans using the 10 Minute Test Plan method
- ATDD by Example: A Practical Guide to Acceptance Test-Driven Development -Markus Gärtner
- Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams – Lisa Crispin
- Agile Manifesto
- Am I Behavioral – Site to help you write better BDD!
Connect with Lance
- Twitter: @LancerKind
- FaceBook: Miss WisenHeimer and the Aliens
- WeChat: LancerKind1234