How to run Selenium Scripts in LoadRunner
Have you ever wondered if it was possible to run Selenium Scripts in LoadRunner? LoadRunner 12 now has the ability to execute Selenium scripts in a performance scenario. Learn how in my latest TestTalks episode. I go over step-by-step the information you need to get started.
- How to run a Selenium Script in LoadRunner – step-by-step example
- LoadRunner 11.52 Patch 2 – Fix for OpenSSL Heartbleed Bug
- LoadRunner – How to Run LR in Jenkins Continuous Integration
- Agile Load Testing in the Real World – prerecorded SOASTAwebinar
- Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution – 25th Anniversary Edition
- Selenium Conf 2014 – registration now open.
Joe's geeky things to do in Seattle
The Altair is widely recognized as the spark that ignited the personal computer revolution:
Connect with Joe
- Joe's Blog
- TestTalks Feedback – firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Seattle!
You’re ahead of me in visiting Hendricks grave site.
Other popular geek tours:
Go to Everette (city north of Seattle by 40 minutes drive) and visit the Boeing “widebody” factory that assembles the 787 and 777.
Air and Space museum.
EMP- Experience the Music Project, beneath the Space Needle.
Science Fiction Museum, sharing space with the EMP.
I’m blown away that I somehow missed the Living Computer Museum. Nice find!
Hi Lance! It’s a must-see when you get back to Seattle. I would visit Hendrix’ grave site every Sunday if I lived there!