HP Releases UFT, ALM and LoadRunner 12 – Features You Need to Know
Want to know the top new features found in HP's UFT, LoadRunner and ALM 12? Here’s a quick look at the top new features I think you’re going to love!
Quotes & Insights from this Test Talk
Unified Functional Testing (UFT 12) now supports:
- Browsers: IE11, Firefox 27 and Chrome 32
- No longer need to disable window's User Account Control to install UFT
- New Technology Previews to run UFT web tests on a remote mac using a Safari browser
- Can install on OS without having to install language packs
- New parameter in ALM to automatically upload UFT run results
- New Delphi, StingRay 11 and Flex support
LoadRunner 12 now supports:
- Supports IE 11
- Community License Bundle- 50 free users includes all protocols excepts template bundle users, UFT GUI or COM VUsers.
- Supports Windows Server 2012
- New support for load generators in the cloud
- HTML5 websockets now supported
- New look to the user interface
- Excel reports no longer supported
- “The less a company knows about the work their system did in the last five minutes, the more deeply screwed up they are.” ~ Bob's First Rule of Performance Work
- HP UFT API – a Brief History
- Every Computer Performance Book: How to Avoid and Solve Performance Problems on The Computers You Work With
- SoapUI 5 Beta – now had REST mocking functionality.
- SOASTA – CloudLite – is a free downloadable performance testing tool edition. It delivers rapid test creation, a visual interface, real-time analytics for test automation and performance testing throughout the application development lifecycle.
Connect with Joe
- Joe's Blog
- TestTalks Feedback – email@example.com