BDD using Steam or Magic
What do Steampunk and Harry Potter have to do with Behavior Driven Development (BDD)? Join us as Lance enlightens us about BDD.
About Lance Kind
Lance Kind lives in Xiamen, China, Seattle, Washington, and spaces in between. There he does Agile consulting and writes science fiction, and currently has an animated SciFi movie in production called “Miss Wisenheimer and the Aliens”(LIKE us on FaceBook). He publishes Nook and Kindle books under the name Lancer Kind, and can be contacted at LancerKind@gmail.com.
Quotes & Insights
Listen to this episode of Test Talk for some great quotes & insight, including the following:
- You can’t automate creativity.
- If you do BDD badly, you may end up spending more to do the testing maintenance than it would to do the manual testing.
- Debugging is a source of waste in our development process – BDD can help!
- If you simply want test automation, why do BDD?
- BDD is a big change because it’s a cross-functional practice.
- How to keep our BDD implementation free
- How to apply lean manufacturing principles to software
Connect with Lance