With ERPs now forcing all clients to move to the cloud (EBS to Fusion, ECC to Hana, etc.), there is a fundamental shift in the way testing is perceived. For example, previously ERPs were only updated once a year, now you have to update 3, 4, 5, or 6 times a year minimum, and current tools aren't equipped to handle the specifics of ERPs in the Cloud.
In this on-demand training, you will:
- Discuss test automation best practices to make your ERP transformation program a success
- Highlight common traps to avoid
- Hear how Opkey‘s modern-age test automation platform helps QA engineers and IT leaders navigate through these cumbersome and time-consuming Cloud transformations.
- Why you need to test before and during your Oracle EBS to Cloud migration
- Key Benefits of Upgrading from Oracle EBS to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Opkey: The #1 No-Code Test Automation Solution for Packaged Applications
Training Sponsor Opkey
Opkey's no code continuous test automation platform is easy to use and built for change. By automating process intelligence and testing, we empower the world's largest enterprises to keep pace with release schedules, reduce risk and ensure business continuity. With support for over 100+ technologies and 14+ enterprise applications, Opkey provides resilient test automation for any use case.
Pankaj Goel is Opkey’s Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman of the Board. He founded Opkey in 2016.
Prior to founding Opkey, Pankaj previously served as Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Crestech Software Systems from 2005 to 2015.
Prior to spending the last two decades founding and building successful companies from the ground up he worked for Oracle, Hyderabad, HCL Technologies, and Adobe Systems where he was a part of the automation team for state-of-the-art products like In-Design and Illustrator.
He holds a Bachelor’s in Electronics and Communication degree from the Indian Institute of Technology (BHU).