Integrating UI test automation into the software delivery pipeline is the natural evolution for many organizations aiming to improve the quality of their products. Being successful though requires careful planning and execution, but most importantly—efficiently working teams that collaborate on the same stack of tests and own every step of the process. This session will walk you through valuable lessons learned and collected through many years of experience within software development and testing.
- How to effectively design test automation strategies
- Which capabilities are a must for your automated testing suite
- How to deal with failure and success
- Ramiro has over 20 years of experience in software engineering, QA, and management. He has worked with small startups and large multinational enterprises. Ramiro has spent over a decade at Telerik and Progress in roles including product management, sales engineering, Testing product leadership, and as recently as 2017, leading Professional Services for DevTools and for Sitefinity. Ramiro currently leads Progress’ Automated Testing solutions division.
- Andy has worked in the software industry for 15+ years, including as a Sales Engineer, Product Manager, Scrum Master, and Consultant. He has overseen the implementation of optimization and automation software for thousands of customers. Andy is a certified Scrum Master, Agile Project Execution and Product Management coach.