Replay Instant Access. Register now >>
Test Automation is hard and the market is complex and fragmented! Many customers don’t have simple web and digital technologies and have heterogenous software systems that need to work together; and need to continuously test for patches, upgrades and new releases.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How global satellite telecommunications company Inmarsat work with useMango to validate their infrastructure software updates
- How Inmarsat test teams test their next generation networks, VSAT hub, modems and systems (iDirect Velocity and Pulse) across their infrastructure
- Based in London (UK), Paul Dwyer is the Senior Manager for Network Engineering & Operations at Inmarsat. Paul is responsible for making sure that Inmarsat's production services work effectively and efficiently. Paul has been with Inmarsat for over 19 years and prior to Inmarsat, Paul worked at both Nortel Networks and Vodafone and has spent his entire career in telecommunications. Paul holds an MSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from King’s College London and a BEng in Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering from the University of Bath.
- Based in Washington (USA), John Kim is Director of Infrastructure Validation at Inmarsat and is accountable for the validation of GX/GX+ and iDirect platforms. John has been at Inmarsat for 9 years and previously worked as a Senior Product Manager. John holds an MSc in Computer Science from John Hopkins University and a BSc in Computer Engineering from the University of Maryland.
- Based in London (UK), Gurpal Thumber is a Test Architect at Infuse in the process and technical elements of Quality Engineering. Gurpal has 16 years of experience of software testing and test automation with various tools and technologies. He specializes in developing and implementing test automation frameworks and delivering technical testing solutions across functional and non-functional testing utilizing a range of proprietary and open-source automation test tools. Gurpal holds a BSc in Computer Engineering from the University of Hertfordshire.
Missed the webinar? No problems - register now and get instant access.
February 22, 2022
At 10:00 am
** By registering for this webinar, you are consenting to TestGuild holding your personal data and allowing us to contact you by email*** **