Top Three Testing Trends for 2015
In this episode, I recap 2014 as well as break out my crystal ball to define what I see as the top testing trends for 2015 – information you’ll need to know in order to succeed in the New Year. I also share with you my top three must-read books for 2015 as well as the top three tools that will help you have the most productive, automation-awesomest year ever.
Quotes & Insights from this Test Talk
- Discover what my top three must reads are for 2015.
- Will test tool vendors embrace open source tools in 2015?
- Top three testing things you need to know in 2015.
- How to research trends to help you become more employable in 2015
- Soft Skills – The Software Developer's Life Manual – John Sonmez
- Behaviour-Driven Development : Using examples in conversation to illustrate behavior – Liz Keogh
- The Selenium Guidbook – Dave Haeffner
- Test Automation Trends for 2014 – How to Keep Your Skills Up-to-Date
- What my Mom Taught me About Life and Testing
May I Ask You For a Favor?
Thanks again for listening to the show. If it has helped you in any way, shape or form, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
Sponsored by Sauce Labs
Special offer for TestTalks listeners, get 20 hours of automated testing for free when you sign-up with promo code testtalks14 (more info).